We can’t think of an easier way to raise the design bar in any room than by adding new light fixtures.
Story by Tamara Tyree
1. This adorable hedgehog lamp is available from Target and includes a gold lined shade, adding style to whimsy. Perfect for a nursery, office or bedside – who doesn’t want to wake up to a cute little hedgehog every morning?! target.com
2. If you’re up for a bit of DIY, try painting the Maskros pendant lamp from Ikea to match your room! We’ve seen gold, pink, red and more. And in this price range (two sizes available, both under $100), you might even try an ombre or multi-colored finish – head over to Pinterest for more inspiration! ikea.com
3. In the design world, silver is out and gold tones have come charging back. This simple yet textural semi-flush mount fixture is part of the Broche collection from Wilson Lighting. Each wrought iron leaf is hand painted and wrapped in gold foil metal. wilsonlighting.com
4. Looking for a modern statement piece? The Downtown Edison chandelier from Western Chandelier features brushed nickel and 15 edison bulbs. Also available in pendant, wall sconce and bath lighting. westernchandelier.com
5. This gorgeous purple Gonzalo table lamp from Wilson Lighting features mouth blown glass with subtle white stripes and is mounted on an acrylic base. Elegant, modern and timeless! wilsonlighting.com
6. Rustic wood tones are everywhere, and the Winton Chandelier from Rensen House of Lights is the perfect example of how to incorporate this trend into any room. Made of weathered pine with a bronze finish, it’s available in 3, 5, 8 (shown), 9 or 12 light versions. rensenhouseoflights.com