Taking over as one of the most popular areas to become stylish and well-designed, garages are having their day in the sun.
Gone is the clutter and un-organization as today’s garages are sleek and shiny with a place for everything.
It’s easy to turn your garage into the space of your dreams. We’ve picked a few must-haves that will get you well on your way to creating a space you and your car will love.
1. Enhance the character of your home with these eye catching carriage house doors. Customizable by design, color, windows and hardware, these Courtyard Collection custom steel doors look like wood while having the performance of insulated steel. overheaddoorkansascity.com
2. Perfect to sit on while at the work bench, this comfy Checkered Car bar chair is designed for comfort, performance, and racing style. Equipped with a race shift knob that allows you to shift your height settings, and a race suspension spring with a steering wheel foot rest. With a chair like this, you will stay planted into the seat no matter what you’re doing. carguygarage.com
3. Let the outside in and keep the bugs out with a Lifestyles screen door for your garage! Fully spring loaded to make opening and closing quick and easy, these screen doors feature a fully retractable passage door making it a breeze to go in and out. lifestylescreens.com
4. These customized cabinets and shelving options will make your kitchen jealous! With garage systems that are 100% customizable, tools and toys can be organized using wall rail organizers or hidden behind cabinets to maintain a clean and consistent look. Turn your cluttered areas into functional, classy spaces giving you more time to tinker with your toys. kccloset.com
5. The draw of collecting license plates continues with this USA Vintage Metal License Plate sign. Made in the USA using heavy gauge American steel and coating for a durable and long lasting finish, this sign is drilled and riveted for easy hanging. carguygarage.com
6. Providing a place for everything, Monkey Bars provides the flexibility to design your garage space effectively and efficiently. These garage shelves are custom built to fit your garage and storage needs. The hook and bar system is easily modified and rearranged as your storage needs change over time. Spend less time searching, and more time doing. garagesolutionskansascity.com
7. Give your hot rod its own parking space marked by this Hot Rod Texaco Gas Vintage Metal sign. The edges are rounded for extra rigidity and the corners are drilled and riveted for easy hanging. carguygarage.com
8. Power up when the power is out. Equipped with a battery backup, there’s no worry of getting drenched in the downpour with the LiftMaster 8550 garage door opener. MyQ Technology provides monitoring and control of your opener and houselights with your smartphone, tablet or computer as well as notification status of your garage door and lights. Never again worry if you shut your garage door as you heading out of town on vacation. deldenmfg.com